2/02/13 – Super Run 10k/5k
Published on December 23rd, 2012
10K Run – 5K Run/Walk
Saturday February 2, 2013 7:30am South Shores Park (Just East of Sea World)
- 7:30 a.m. – 10K Run
- 7:35 a.m. – 5K Run/Walk
- Event day registration begins at 6:00 a.m.
Both courses begin & finish in South Shores Park (located just east of Sea World). A fast 10K course with a beautiful run along Crown Point. Fast 5K course along South Shores and Fiesta Island.
10K & 5K – 1st three in each age division
Drawing open to all. Must be present to win.
- Colorful Super Run long-sleeve t-shirt
- Chip Timing-Computerized race results
- USAT&F Certified Course & Sanctioned Event
- Split times throughout the course
Late fee if postmarked after Jan. 18th, 2013
- 10K/5K Run – $33 – late fee $38 ($42 event day)
- 12 & under – $12 – late fee $15 ($18 event day)
Make Checks Payable to:
7801 Mission Center Court, Ste. 204, San Diego, CA 92108
- Fees are non-refundable
- Bibs are non-transferrable
- Include a self-addressed stamped #10 envelope for EACH entry or pick up race packet day of race, starting at 6:00 a.m.
For more information or to sign up for this SUPER event, click here.