Paleo Raw Strawberry Pie
Published on July 22nd, 2013
Treat yourself to a sweet summery dessert from the Go Time Fitness kitchen! Going Paleo means you can eat without worrying about processed sugar and gluten. We made a raw strawberry pie for our friend’s birthday, and would like to share the recipe. It’s one of the quickest, easiest and tastiest desserts we’ve ever made!
1 cup dates
1 cup almonds
1 cup dried coconut or coconut flakes
3 tbsp. coconut oil
Pinch of sea salt
1 box fresh strawberries, remove stems
1 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup agave nectar
1 tbsp. coconut oil
How To Create The Crust:
1. Blend ingredients into a food processor.
2. Using your hands, press & mold onto a pie pan to create a shell.
How To Create The Filling:
1. Blend in a food processor until creamy.
2. Pour into shell encrusted pie pan.
4. Remove 1 hour before serving.