Shamrock Run 5k – March 24, 2013

Events

Published on February 23rd, 2013

Join the Kappa Delta Sorority in Partnership with Prevent Child Abuse America on Sunday March 24th for a 5 mile run/walk. You’ll be feeling good by getting some good exercise in this 5k run/walk around North Mission Bay Drive and you’ll also feel good knowing that this run is benefiting a good cause.

20% of the proceeds for this run will go to the Prevent Child Abuse America organization and the remaining 80% will stay here in San Diego to benefit the Olive Crest Organization which targets helping the lives of neglected and abused children. Your registration also includes a Shamrock 2013 T-shirt, and a ticket the the appreciation picnic and celebration. So, why not get some exercise and support a good cause at the same time? Find out more information about this event below:

When:
Sunday March 24, 2013 @ 8AM

Where:
3000 North Mission Bay Dr.
San Diego, CA 92109

Click here to register for this event!

Click here to visit the official website for this event!

Comments

comments

Tags: , , , , , ,
Views: 1,375 views


About the Author





Back to Top ↑

Follow Us: