Spicy Thai Curry Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Published on November 8th, 2013
1 Package Lean Ground Turkey
1 yellow onion
Romaine Lettuce Leaves
1. Melt 1 tbsp. coconut oil in a pan and fry 1 diced yellow onion. Add 1/2 tbsp. of minced or powdered garlic.
2. Add 1 lb. of lean ground turkey. Cook until brown, and the turkey is cooked.
3. Add 2 tbsp. red curry paste (we love to use Maesri brand, available at most Asian grocery stores).
4. Optional: Add chopped vegetables such as carrots and spinach. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
5. Serve over romaine lettuce leaves. We construct them like tacos. Enjoy!
Written by: Coach Doug with CrossFit Go Time. CrossFit Go Time is a great place to be introduced to CrossFit or continue your CrossFit journey!