The Power of Smiling
Published on November 8th, 2013
As we go through life, the days of work and social communication may start to become routine. Sometimes you may wonder why the things that you once loved, you no longer enjoy as much. This is because we naturally smile when we encounter something new that we enjoy. And that is the power of a smile. Read more to find out how the power of a smile is healthy:
Here are the top 5 reasons why a few smiles a day can go a long way.
1. Lower Your Heat Rate
- Smiling actually slows the heart and relaxes the body. This gaurantees that the heart will work without overworking. People who smile more are less likely to develop heart disease
2. Increase attention & productivity
- Smilling actually releases endorphins in your brain, which means that your mind resources are not consuming valuable real estate with stress. This in return makes you alert and more productive.
3. More Success
- A smile appears confident, self-assured, and on top of your work. So, those who smile are more likely to earn more money through tips and raises
- The people you surround yourself with will eventually be the person that you are. So if you smile more the people around you will smile more, be in a better mood, and succeed easier.
5. Better Health & Immune system
- Smiles let the body relax which lets your immune system react more quickly and effectively, which leaves you feeling better and in return you’ll smile more often. It’s kind of
Need some smile inspiration? Checkout the video below:
So smile more, be healthier. It’s an exponential growth, and we expect to see those smiling faces around San Diego to continue to make this America’s Finest City!